TEAM STS SUMMER 2020 is NOW OPEN for REGISTRATION
Be coached exclusively by Head Coach, Shelley Taylor-Smith for the two (2) key marathon swims on the WA Calendar:
1. Rotto Channel – 20 week program: 2nd Oct 2019 – 22nd Feb 2020
2. Port to Pub – 24 week program: 2nd Oct 2019 – 21st Mar 2020
Team STS is celebrating it’s 10 year Anniversary!!! Proud to support you to achieve your swimming goals:
- ** 312 Rotto Channel Solo swimmers
- ** 15 English Channel Solo swimmers
- ** 1 English Channel 2 person team
- ** 2 Triple Crown Solo swimmer [English Channel, Catalina Channel & Manhattan Island]
Our number ONE priority is supporting you and your swimming goals. We maintain a maximum number of swimmers per lane to ensure our training environment enables quality coaching. Head Coach Shells highly recommends enroling now to avoid disappointment. [Download Team STS Summer 2020 Squad registration form…]
Join Team STS at Newman College and every Season pass holder will enjoy 102+ hrs of passionate coaching PLUS:
- Expert coaching, motivation and swim technique advice with Head Coach, Shelley Taylor-Smith, 7-years Women’s World No.1 Ranked Marathon Swimming Champion (1988-1995)
- Expert co-coaching with Claire Evans, ASCTA Bronze Coach & Multiple Rottnest Channel Solo swimmer
- 20/24 week training program – (Closed for Christmas break 22Dec – 3 Jan incl)
- 3 x session per week – Mon AM/PM (1.5 hrs), Wed AM/PM (1.5hrs), Sat AM (2hrs)
- Priority to register for Stroke Correction Friday AM squad
- Team STS 2020 long sleeved hoodie Team Shirt & Swim Cap
- Bonus 3hr Super Saturday Sessions with Shelley – Perfect Practice Perfect Performance!
- Invitation to “So You Think You Can Swim to Rotto – Prepare Your Mind+Body for Rotto” workshop
- Invitation to Injury Prevention workshop with Guru physio Prue Stokes
- Invitation to Activation workshop with Guru physio Prue Stokes
- Musculo-skeletal testing with Guru physio Prue Stokes
- Team STS Priority reservation for Physio with Prue Stokes at South Cott Physio
- Team STS Loyalty Card for discount swim equipment, race suit and hydration drinks
- Team STS Squad monthly team-bonding post squad breakfasts and dinners
- Open Water Swims every Sunday
- Take-a-Way Programs for Christmas holidays
- And of course… fun, fun, fun with all the other passionate crazy Rotto swimmers
NB: All Team STS Squads are swum at Newman College, Empire Avenue in Churchlands. An outdoor – 8 lane – 50m heated pool set in a tranquil environment among the gum trees with new & clean change rooms and hot showers. Complimentary pool entry.
ADDITIONAL ROTTO TRAINING: to help you build a foundation and work on your swimming technique the following squads are being held IN ADDITION to the 20 week Rottnest Channel Solo and 24 week Port2Pub program. Register now to avoid disappoint. Register now to start your foundation to ensure your Rotto success!
Team STS invites DUOS and RELAY swimmers who are looking for a squad to train with people of like-mindedness!!!
Team STS Summer Schedule starting on 2nd October include:
- Mon 5:30-7:00AM…. Aerobic Fitness Development
- *Mon 6:30 -8.00PM… Aerobic Fitness Development
- WED 5:30-7:00AM… Threshold & Endurance
- *WED 6:30-8:00PM… Threshold & Endurance
- FRI 5:30-7:00AM… Stroke Correction
- Sat 5:30-7:30AM… 2hr Sat Sesh building Your Rotto Pace
- *Sun 7:00 – 8:00AM… Open Water Sea Swimming
NOTE: All Team STS Squads are swum at Newman College, Empire Avenue in Churchlands. An outdoor – 8 lane – 50m heated pool set in a tranquil environment among the gum trees with new & clean change rooms and hot showers.
PS: Just imagine overcoming your technique AND mental barriers to faster times AND more enjoyment!
“If you’re serious about achieving your Rottnest Channel goal and if you’re serious about learning from the best to achieve your goal then don’t miss out on this unique opportunity being coached by STS.” Bill Kirby, Gold Medalist Olympian Sydney 2000.
OR Be Coached ONLINE!!! Don’t live in Perth? The squad times don’t suit? No worries mate. Whether you’re swimming a solo, duo or relay; receive a taylor-made program prepared by Shelley just for you.
The 20 week online coaching program consists of:
- 10 fortnightly emails containing 2 weeks of 3 workouts
- 1 email of your final week leading into competition
- All emails, articles, tips and tools just as if you’re in the squad in Perth, WA to create your Rotto Channel Mindset, Motivation and Mental Toughness
- “Pick Shelley’s Brain”: 1x 15 minute complimentary call each month of October, November, December, January and February. Five in total.
- Bonus availability to Pick Shelley’s Brain at $77 for 30mins. (RRP $165) This option not available to anyone who is not in the Rottnest Channel Swim Online Coaching Program
ONLINE ROTTNEST COACHING PROGRAM $297 (email email@example.com with subject header “Shelley I am really keen to be coached ONLINE..please help!)… [purchase now…] Pick Shelley’s Brain!!!! As she shares all her secrets. Achieve Your Rottnest Channel Swim Goal today!!! Email Shelley firstname.lastname@example.org OR call her directly 0414 594 245.
[NB: Refunds are available less administrative fee chargeable.]
Remember: You’re only one swim away from a good mood!
For more information on how to enter the Rottnest Channel Swim click here.