“No matter where you are in your life or sporting career this book will give you the kick in the butt to never give up on yourself.”Janet Evans, 4-time Olympic Gold Medallist, Legendary American World Record Holder 400m, 800m & 1500m Freestyle, Businesswoman and Mother of two.
Drop in your details below and receive the first chapter of my biography “Dangerous When Wet – The Shelley Taylor-Smith Story” where you will:
- Learn from the best of the best…. and there is none better than 7-time Women’s World No.1 Marathon Swimming Champion, Shelley Taylor-Smith!
- Understand the solitary nature of the sport of marathon swimming
- Develop the “man-against-nature” mindset which is the essential key to becoming successful in the open-water swimming
- Gain access into Shelley’s greatest asset, “the most important 6” of your body – the distance between your ears”
- Master your own mind & and swim your own race.
There has never been a better way to learn how to turn your love-hate relationship for open water around and overcome your greatest competitor – yourself!