Open Water Swimming Mastery was created by Australian, 7-time World Marathon Swimming Champion, Shelley Taylor-Smith to ensure you have an enjoyable open water swimming experience. Whether you are a novice or professional competitor; an open water newbie, marathon or English Channel swimmer; masters athlete or triathlete; we want you to achieve your potential and perform like a Champion. You know when you are looking to master your skills and want to find the best techniques to improve your performance but don’t know who to believe?
Well what we do is methodically go from start to finish, pre-race and post race preparation including nutrition, hydration, equipment and race day techniques and strategies to provide you with the correct tips and tools guaranteed to turn your love-hate relationship around for all things open water!
This means you can get involved in truly learning the so-called “Champion Secrets”; eliminating your fear and boosting your confidence so you do not run the risk of showing up at your next Open Water Swimming event full of nerves, unprepared and wishing you stayed at home in bed.
Services we provide:
- Open Water Tuesday – at Matilda Bay, Swan River every Tuesday 6:00-7:00am. Great open water practice & prep for your next event. *beginning 15th September 2015 thru May 2016.
- Stroke Correction Wednesday – Limited to a small group of 15 participants. Geared toward all levels at Scotch College @5.45-7:00am.
- OWS Clinics from Beginners to Advanced to help support your triathon goals in 2016!
- Come and be race ready for your next event, from Novice to Ironman with OWS Clinics for TRIATHLETES
- Group Squad Coaching for the 2016 Rottnest Channel 20km Solos & Duos. A twenty (20) week program beginning on 1st October 2015.
- Personalised and interactive on-line swim training programs including the Rottnest Channel 20 week training programs and individually ‘Taylor-Made’ programs for English Channel marathon swimmers. Contact email@example.com
- Individual and group swim stroke and technique instruction (by appointment). Contact Shelley directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need help with your next competition then “Pick Shelley’s Brain” (available 1on1 in Perth or nationlly and internationally ugh skype)
- Perform at your best with 1on1 Champion Mindset Coaching
The Best of Open Water Swimming
I know that there is so much to learn in Open Water Swimming that it can be very hard to know where to start.
So I am making it simple for you; giving you the best advice and solutions providing a resource library with:
- Articles with the up-to-date information on techniques and tools
- Interviews to learn from the World’s Best open water swimmers and triathletes
- Videos teaching the skills that you must acquire to better your next performance
It is my number one goal to turn your turn your ‘love-hate’ relationship of open water around with you becoming a passionate open water swimmer, begging for more than chlorine and that black line.
Welcome to my passionate world of OWS… and trust you enjoy everything it has to offer… here at OpenWaterSwimmingMastery.com