Your Open Water Success IS HERE!!!
As Head Coach, it is my goal is to ensure you have an enjoyable open water swimming experience. Whether you are a novice or professional competitor; an open water newbie, marathon or Rottnest Channel Solo, duo or relay swimmer; masters athlete or triathlete; we want you to achieve your potential and perform like a Champion.
So you’re looking to master your skills and want to find the best techniques to improve your performance but don’t know who to believe? Well you have come to the right place!
Here is your opportunity to get involved in truly learning the so-called “Champion Secrets”; eliminating your fear and boosting your confidence so you do not run the risk of showing up at your next Open Water Swimming event full of nerves, unprepared and wishing you stayed at home in bed.[contentbox width=”400″ borderwidth=”1″ borderstyle=”double” bordercolor=”303496″ dropshadow=”2″ backgroundcolor=”F5F5F5″ radius=”0″] WINTER SWIM SQUADS now operating…
- Winter Swim Squads 2014 at Claremont Pool, Davies Road, Claremont. Includes: Stroke Correction Tuesday, Aerobic Thursday both 6-7.15am & Winter Fun n Fitness Saturday 7-8.30am. You can register to attend one or all three (3) sessions with pay-as-you-go card. [Purchase a 10-session-pay-as-you-go card here…] OR [Purchase a 30-session-pay-as-you-go card here..] OR [Purchase a 50-session-pay-as-you-go card here..]
- Rottnest Channel Solo 2015 Swim Squad resumes Thursday 2nd October 2014. [more detailed intfo and registration form download here…]
- Open Water Tuesday at Matilda Bay resumes Tuesday 30th September 2014 6-7am. [book here now…]
- Stroke Correction Wednesday resumes Wednesday 1st October 2014 6-7:15am.
- Summer 2014/2015 Squad for Triathletes and Rotto Relay swimmers RESUMES Saturday 4th October 2014. [/contentbox]
Any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Head Coach Shelley on 0414 594 245