ACHIEVE YOUR EVEREST!
Erase Your Fears, Have Fun, Get Wet & Gain Confidence!!!!!
All our coaching programs are designed to help you prepare and achieve your goal… the Busselton Ironman, 1/2 Ironman 70.3 , Rottnest Channel 20km Marathon Swim, Around Manhattan Island 48km Marathon Swim …or achieve your Everest – The English Channel.
….and turn your love-hate relationship around so you will be the Master of your next Open water swimming competition.
We cater for all levels whether you’re a first timer and novice with a health and fitness goal to “HAVE A GO!” or the competitor looking to fine tune your skill set and be confident on the starting line at the next event… instead of standing there with that look of fear, nerves and thinking you should have stayed in bed!
…How does diving in with confidence and a Champion skillset guaranteeing you enjoy your next open water adventure sound to you?
Coaching Services we provide:
- Open Water Tuesday – resumes Tuesday 6th January 2015 at Matilda Bay, Swan River, Perth. This squad will help you to be race ready for your next event, Novice or Ironman and open water competion. Start 6am, finish at 7am… with showers so you can head straight to your work day.
- Group Squad Coaching for the Rottnest Channel 20km Swim. A 20 week program beginning starts 1st October thru to Your Rotto Day 21st Feb 2015. We train Mon & Wed PM and Sat AM. [Registrations now open…]
- Personalised and interactive Online Coaching Programs including the Rottnest Channel 20 week training programs and individually ‘Taylor-Made’ programs for English Channel marathon swimmers
- English Channel Solo Coaching Programs including exclusive opportunity to have Shelley coach you throughout your Channel swim in Dover
- Around Manhattan Island 48km Marathon Swim Coaching Program including the opportunity to Pick Shelley’s Brain (available thru skype)
- Group swim stroke and technique instruction – Check out Swim Stroke Technique clinics .
- Individual 1-on-1 swim stroke technique sessions with Head Coach, Shelley Taylor-Smith – email headcoach@OpenWaterSwimmingMastery.com
- Need help with your next competition anywhere in the world; then “Pick Shelley’s Brain” (available thru skype)
- Perform at your best with 1on1 Champion Mindset Coaching so you perform at your best and unleash your inner winner potential!
Uncertain what level of experience you currently are?… click here and learn what your level of Open Water Swimming know how.
Feel free to spread the word if you know people who might join in the fun.